https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Merry Monday #128-2 Polka Dots and/or Stripes

Here is another card for Merry Monday 
I have been taking Jennifer McGuire's Copics on-line class and have learned so much from this class and all of the wonderful instructors.  They are so amazing.  This is a first attempt at coloring a full image and adding it to a card outside of class.  I think she turned out pretty good.
This has been so much fun.
I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots and PTI's Pure Poppy striped paper.
 La La Land Marci Christmas Blessings

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful card, awesome coloring...love her dress, boots everything!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a sweet image! And great job coloring! I'm taking the class too but I'm so behind on watching the videos! I'll catch up some day! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

So very cute, this image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday