https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fusion #10 Jackie and Lesley's challenges

My card for Fusion this week which you can access Here
The first thing I thought when I saw Lesley's photo was a bird house and thought I could line them up somehow like Jackie's sketch.  I started out with the houses on a branch but didn't end up liking how it turned out, so when I was looking at my pattern paper to put at the bottom I found the take three die cut out on this paper and this idea came to me.  The little green speck of polka dots is actually a little birdie, but he is kind of hard to see here.  I like how this turned out much better.
PTI's Take three die on New Leaf pattern paper and ink and Terracotta Tile is the other color.
The sentiment is from PTI's Happiness in Bloom
 
 

No comments: