https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Make It Monday #73: Stamping on Patterned Paper - 3

For my third card, I used Heart 2 Heart 4 & 5 which I also had not stamped with before.  I love these Heart to Heart stamps.  So cute.  The cardstock is Spring Rain and Hibiscus Burst.  Inks are Hibiscus Burst and Hawaiian Shores, and the yellow and orange are Memento inks.  I really like stamping on pattern paper.  Really is a fun challenge.  And the pattern paper is just some miscellaneous paper from Scrapbook Nook a fun store here in Seattle.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Another cute card...you are on a roll!

Nancy Guse said...

This is super cute and I love where you placed the bow in the center of the banner, clever. Beautiful job on this challenge!

José said...

This is just adorable Linda. Love that cute little telephone and the banners are so sweet. Great card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Linda. I love those two Heart-2-Heart sets you used.

Tracy said...

so cute! i got the H2H#5 but now i need to go back and get that phone after i see cute cards like this! i love the happy colors!

Kim Heggins said...

You are just so clever...putting two Heart-2-Heart sets together and love the results. This one will need to be pinned for sure. Just so sweet.