https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Make It Monday #62 Step It Up Layering

Here is my take on this Challenge.  I actually created the the second card first which is my favorite and then did card one and then the third one. The second card was made for a friend at work whose mother is retiring next month.  I created my own sentiment on the computer to personalize it.  I used the All About You stamp set and Rosie Posie.  First card is all one layer.  Second the Mat Stack and roses are popped up.  The third card I added the two Edger dies in which the top one is popped up.  I also added the bling.  The Mat stack and roses are also popped up on this one.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

All are nice cards Lin! I do like the "layered" up one!

LEG Studios said...

Such pretty cards - I really like the color choices you made!