https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, March 23, 2012

6 DAYS OF CRAFTING WITH MY BFF


My Bff, Col came up Thursday, the 15th and spent 6 days with me.  We were pretty much holed up in my craft studio for most of the time.  What a great time we had.  These are some of the cards I made while she was here.  We seem to really get inspiration from one another.  The first two pictures are a birthday calendar that Nicole shared on her blog.  I made it for one of my friends at work for her birthday in May and the third one is her b-day card using my newly acquired Simply Jane stamp set for both.  I made another Simply Jane card using different colors, Autumn Rose and Aqua Mist.  The last card is for my daughter in law who has a birthday on Monday, the 26th, using the PTI Anniversary set, Pretty Peonies.  Fun, fun, fun.

No comments: