https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thank you card

This is the only miscellaneours card that I got done this weekend.  It is a Thank you card for a friend at work.  He is really good in finances and went with me to a retirement seminar to help explain things to me.  Another 3 years and then I will be able to play a lot more in my studio.  Can hardly wait.  I made 3 more MIM cards but most importantly did some more organizing in my craft studio.  I have a binder with all my stamp sets in it so I can easily look them up without pulling out each set.  I finished up with the miscellaneous sets that I have in my colletion.  It is all up to date now.  Yahoo...

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Nice card and sentiment!