https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, August 19, 2011

Vintage Picnic Card

After spending a good part of the evening organizing my craft room, I was finally able to make a card.  The picnic basket is from Vintage Picnic, the grass and flowers are from Daydreamer.  I also embossed flowers on my Cuttlebug along the right side of the card.  I have been trying to do something with this basket for a couple days, but my mojo wasn't working until tonight....

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oooohhhh, I like it...the flowers at the bottom look like "wishers"...you know the dandelion seeds that kids like to blow away and make more dandelions!! ha ha...anyway, very nice card, good job on the coloring with the goodies in the basket!