Welcome to STB's last challenge of August. Our host is JoAnn and she would like us to make a card with No Stamping- Dies Only. Stop by and look at all of the inspiration created by our DT's, then join our Challenge.
I used Gina K's Delicate Flowers Ephemra and Pattern Paper, ML #1 and her Pearl Mix.
Our "Topping" option this time is...
Thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:
This is a new favorite from you, Linda! What a sunny and cheerful card. So pretty!
Beautiful card Lin. I love the collage of items that are so perfect together. Great work! xx
You did a great job on this design. The design paper and the flower clusters or perfect touches.
Such a pretty card Linda, love this colour scheme, Cathy x
Those flowers look so pretty! You've arranged them so neatly with the perfect pattern paper too! Such a lovely card, Linda!
Your cards are always so perfect, Linda and can I say they are even more amazing in real life. I absolutely love this!
Beautiful card Linda and lovely bright colors. Love your arrangement .
I am loving this and have come back more than once to look at it! Such a happy, cheerful card, Linda!
Post a Comment