Julia is our host for the month of August on CAS Christmas and she would like us to make a card with Santa's Sleigh.
I used an old stamp set by MFT Inspired by Christmas. I love this set as it reminds me of old time Christmas cards with this antique sleigh.
I used Gina K.'s ink and oval on PTI's Rustic Cream Cardstock.
Our Guest Designer for August is:
Thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:
A gorgeous CAS design Linda - with that beautiful old fashioned sleigh! So pretty inked in red and die cut in the oval ! Julia xx
Love the red sleigh on the kraft! Great CAS card design with the oval die cut to add more interest.
Gorgeous card, I love the vintage look of Santa's sleigh and its perfect on Kraft
Beauiful card Lin. Love this vintage sleigh image in red!! Look amazing with the Rustic Cream cardstock Great combination! xx
Such a pretty vintage look!
Post a Comment