https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, July 9, 2026

Seize the Birthday #330 Cathy - One or More Numbers


Cathy is our host for the first challenge of STB and she would like us to use one or more numbers on our cards.  Please come look at all of the inspiration by our DTs and join us in the challenge.

I used Gina K's Layered Confetti Stencil for the background and PTI for the numbers.  The sentiment is from Gina's Big Birthday and I used her inks.




If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!



Our Surprise Party Guest for July & August is Lynda.  Please join me in giving her a warm welcome.




Thanks for stopping by.




7 comments:

  1. I like your festive confetti background, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold red with the pops of yellow and blue Linda, the confetti background looks great with the big numbers (I think I have those PTI dies too!) Such a happy card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun 50th birthday card Lin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun background stencil, Lin! Such a great milestone birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very fun design! I love the bold colours and numbers and the background too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold look of the confetti in the background. The red really pops out! Great card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the big red 50 and the confetti background! Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments really make my day.