https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, July 15, 2026

CAS Christmas July 2026 - Snowmen Linda



 
A second card to share with you for CAS Christmas.  I love snowmen so much.  They are just the cutest.  Being from the west coast, we don't often get much snow, so we have to enjoy snowmen mostly on cards or Hallmark movies.

I used Gina K's Snowflake Kisses, stamps & dies with her inks.  

You still have plenty of time to play and get ahead of the Christmas rush.  The challenge ends on the 31st.

Challenge runs July 1-31

* * * * *





Thanks for stopping by.




6 comments:

  1. what a sweet and colorful trio of snowmen, Linda! Pretty snowflakes flying in the sky, lovely scalloped edge to your white panel and all beautifully set off by your red card base! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trio of snowmen Lin, they are such a smiley bunch and you know they love the snow! the red card base really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww...what a trio of cuties Lin! Colored beautifully and love the bright red card base that your trio really POPS off of! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little trio! This is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A darling trio of snow people and I like that scalloped mat. I feel bad for you not having much snow and I would be delighted to share ours with you if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love your sweet snowman and the bright and fun colours you've used! I miss getting snow ... we didn't have any last winter. Do love getting my snow fix with the snowman cards. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments really make my day.