I am happy to be your Host for July's CAS Christmas. I would like to see Snowmen on your cards. Nothing says Christmas like a sweet snowman. Please join us on our newly revived CAS Christmas and get a head start on your Christmas cards.
I used SSS Bundled Snowman Die set. Gina K's Snowy Background Stamp with her inks and ML #1 & 13
Thanks for stopping by.




This is such a sweet Snowman, Lin! I love the dotty paper framing. xx
ReplyDeleteLove this cute guy, Lin, all dressed in green, showing his heart for the snow falling around him! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteAwww, look at him all bundled up, what a cutie! I like the shade of green you used and the polka dotty framing. Delightful card!
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable little snowman with his green hat and scarf 🤩
ReplyDeleteI really do love this snowman, thanks for sharing the die with me, your cards all turned out so cute using different colors. This is one of my favorites though!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet snowman! And I love the green and white colour scheme!
ReplyDeleteWhat an ADORABLE snowman Lin and I love him all dressed up in his green finery!! Love the matching background with the snowflakes too...perfect monochromatic card my friend! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute snowman all bundled up in pretty green color! The tiny heart is too cute! Wonderful background, too!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great challenge and an adorable snowman, Linda!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet snowman Linda and I love his pretty green hat, scarf and heart, and the snowy background stamping looks great A super Christmas card. x
ReplyDeleteI love snowmen and have quite a few options, so hope to get a card made for the challenge. Your card is adorable!
ReplyDelete