Friday, April 19, 2013

Case Study #137 Interaction Card


My card for Case Study Interaction Card which you can access Here
Here is the interaction part.  Didn't think I would be able to do this but my BFF had left me this spiral die cut last year and I finally with her help was able to use it.  I had been intimated to try it on my own.  Glad now that I saved it.
PTI's Pretty Peonies stamp and die sets in
Butterfly Dreams and Heart-2-Heart #10
Sentiment Wonderful Words Birthday & Happy for You
Rasberry Fizz, Aqua Mist Ink
Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Winter Wisteria, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest and Blueberry Sky pattern papers.


3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Lin...love the interactive butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a delightful card of butterflies! I love finding the perfect card for a certain saved embellishment :) Thanks for sharing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inside! It is interactive, the colours are spot on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Making a comment really makes my day.