Friday, April 12, 2013

Case Study #136

This is my card for Case Study #136 which you can access HereHere
First of all I made my own pattern paper that I got from Jennifer McGuire's On-line Pattern Paper class.
I cut 1/4" paper strips in 3 different colors, then glued them on to an 8 x 8 sheet of cardstock on a diagnal starting in the center going from corner to corner and continuing until the whole sheet is covered.  It is then ready to die cut in whatever shape you chose. 
I used PTI's Lovely Layers dies and Banner Borders die.  The sentiment is from Autumn Abundance.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is just so interesting, you have done a wonderful job. Thanks for playing at CASE Study

    Teneale

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cool paper! I love those online classes too :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your comments really make my day.